Basler Voltage Regulator 63-4 AVCby Basler $327.36
Power Tech Mobile Generator Basler Voltage Regulator 63-4 AVC
Basler Voltage Regulator 63-4 AVC. Enjoy proven, dependable, high performance with Basler Electric's AVC line. These extremely rugged and reliable regulators provide performance and functionality that revolutionized the modern analog voltage regulator market, and they are still unrivaled today. Others have attempted to imitate the AVC's features and functions, but only the AVC remains the total solution.
- Voltage regulation performance is constant over the entire operating-temperature range without derating or degradation. Performance concerns about temperature fluctuation are eliminated because the AVC always performs.
- Potted design allows installation in harsh environments.
- Reduce or eliminate expensive service calls because of the reliable, rugged construction.
- Volts-per-hertz limiting, overexcitation shutdown, and provisions for external voltage adjustments make the AVC line a good fit for most applications. It's the "universal" regulator that reduces inventory to one device on the shelf.
- Small size for easy installation in virtually any generator terminal box.
- Eliminate settings errors with simple adjustments.
Finding what engine is on your Power Tech generator.
Power Tech serial numbers are usually located on the control box or outside the enclosure. This depends on the make and model of the generator and when it was made. On generators pre-1999, it could be stamped on the generator end.
Breaking down the serial number.
Serial numbers usually look something like this: KHA45DDD1234
For this part, your Power Tech serial number should start with "KHA45", "KQA45", or "KTA45"
Note: Look for the third letter in your serial number. It should be an "A", "Z", or "F".